Sussex Cricket runs an extensive disability programme providing inclusive and accessible opportunities for individuals and groups to learn and play cricket in a safe and enjoyable environment.
The programme provides:
- Specialist coaching and competition opportunities for schools and colleges
- Specialist coaching and access to community clubs for disability service providers and charities
- A performance pathway for talented individuals to play representative cricket for one of our county disability squads
- Leadership and coaching awards for motivated participants to develop their confidence and communication skills
- Rewarding opportunities for budding volunteers to develop their coaching and communication skills
If you have any specific queries about Sussex Cricket's Disability Cricket programme, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.