Return to Live Sport with Social Distancing and COVID-19 Restrictions
In order to assist our staff and stewards, and to help protect you and your fellow spectators, you are kindly requested to follow these guidelines:
- Do not attend if you have COVID-19 symptoms, should be self-isolating, should be shielding or suspect you may have COVID-19 for any other reason.
- Provide accurate contact information for all ticket holders.
- Comply with all track and trace requests including using the use of the NHS COVID-19 app
- At all times and in all parts of the ground, please observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others not in your social or support bubble.
- Arrive in good time to go through all the necessary entry procedures.
- Make sure in advance that you know where your entry point is, and, if an entry time is specified on your ticket, be there on time.
- Be aware that your temperature might be taken before entry.
- Be aware that you may be required to wear a face covering in all parts of the ground for the duration of the event.
- Be aware that all payments inside the ground are contactless.
- If you need to access any of the ground’s amenities, such as toilets, food and drink outlets, or concessions, check to see if any of them are not in use, and plan accordingly.
- Remain in your seat or designated area at all times whenever possible
- If you do need to leave your viewing position, wait for a time when the gangway or exit route is clear and always follow the signs indicating which way to go.
- If you are in a seated area, when moving past other spectators to and from your seat, please avoid face-to-face contact with other spectators.
- If you are in a standing area, please stay within your social or support bubble and remain aware of the movements of others at all times.
- Do not move your seat, bench or designated area, each area has been set up to keep you and your fellow supporters safe
- Maintain good hand hygiene – use the sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your face whenever possible.
- Please observe respiratory etiquette – always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze.
- Avoid hugs, high-fives and any close contact with people who are not within your social or support bubble.
- Where possible refrain from singing or celebrating.
- If you are attending with other members of your social or support bubble, please make sure they have read and understood these guidelines too.
- Be respectful of others and display understanding that processes may take longer than normal due to additional safety and operational measures in place to keep you and your follow supporters safe.
Thank you for your support and co-operation. Stay alert. Stay safe.
Help us all – your fellow fans, your club, your sport, your community.