Become a Sussex member for 2024! They can be purchased online and in the club shop.
To help you through your membership purchasing journey with Sussex Cricket, here is a list of commonly asked questions that may assist you.
Purchase any membership before the 24 November and benefit from the early bird pricing!
For those who love the traditional formats of the game. Sussex membership includes entry to all home County Championship and Metro Bank One Day Cup group matches.
This membership is for those who aren’t local or are unable to attend a lot of cricket, but would like the benefits of being a member when they are here. When you visit you will be able to take advantage of discounted entry fee
- Entry to each home County Championship match for £10 per day
- Entry to each home Metro Bank One Day Cup group match for £10
Do not miss a day’s play, get all the cricket formats in one package. This membership includes entry to all home County Championship, Metro Bank One Day Cup group matches and home group Vitality Blast matches.
- Access to the Executive bar and menu
- Enjoy the action from the boundary edge within the SO Legal Executive Suite
Youths are those under 18 years old, (as at the 1st September 2024). Includes entry to all home LV= Insurance County Championship and One Day Cup group matches.
Juniors are those under 14 years old, (as at the 1st September 2024). Includes entry to all home LV= Insurance County Championship and One Day Cup group matches.
There will also be the option yet again to purchase a multi-year Sussex membership, available in 5,10 and 15-year terms. Providing lifelong membership to Sussex supporters. It also safeguards against increasing membership prices, whilst pledging your support to Sussex for the long haul.
- Priority access to tickets to any home quarter/semi-finals in the Metro Bank One Day Cup Competition
- Priority window to purchase Blast Passes and tickets
- Members' Welcome Pack – dispatched in the new year ahead of the season
- Exclusive access to the Spen Cama Pavilion and facilities on eligible matchdays
- Preferential food and beverage price tariff on eligible matchdays at The 1st Central County Ground, Hove
- Full voting rights (excluding Youth and Juniors)
- Access to Members' Forums
- Complimentary copy of the 2024 Sussex Cricket Yearbook*
The Club are working hard to arrange reciprocal arrangements with local racecourses and other local Cricket Counties. These will be published once they have been agreed. Reciprocals dates cannot be confirmed until the fixtures have been released.
*Handbook will need to be ordered during the pre-order window (date TBC); benefit excludes postage.