We're giving away prizes to three lucky Sharks fans in partnership with 1st Central. Simply tell us how many sixes you think the Sharks will score and you could win one of three £50 Sussex Cricket gift vouchers!
Submit your answer below by 2pm on 18th September and don't forget to share with your friends.
Good luck and enjoy the game LIVE on the Sussex Cricket website.
Hit for 6 Competition - Sharks vs Middlesex Friday 18th September - 2pm
Hit for 6 competition terms & conditions
- The promoter is: Sussex Cricket Limited The 1st Central County Ground, Hove, Eaton Road, Hove, BN3 3AN. Company Number: 30143R.
- Route to entry for the competition is via Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram only and competition is hosted on the Sussex Cricket Ltd website: https://sussexcricket.co.uk/hit-six-competition.
- The Vitality 2020 Blast officially runs from 27 August – 3 October 2020. The competition will run during each Sussex Shark home T20 fixture and entries must be placed before the start of each match. The competition may stop in the event of any match postponements.
- The winners will be selected at random after the closing date by an online tool from all correct entries received. The judge’s decision is final.
- The winner will be notified via the email address supplied upon entry to the competition. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within seven days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry per person per match.
- Employees of Sussex Cricket Ltd and First Central group of companies, or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition, shall not be permitted to enter.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize is one of three £50 Sussex Cricket gift vouchers cards for the Sussex Cricket club shop. The gift card expires 12 months after winning. Each prize is available per home match and will be sent to the winner via email. Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery of the prize.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Such amendments will be notified to entrants as soon as reasonably practicable by the promoter. If the entrant is unhappy with the updated T&Cs they can withdraw their entry by emailing email@example.com.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The winners agree to the use of their names and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the prior consent or the entrants.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social network. You are providing your information to Sussex Cricket Ltd and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with this competition only.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. Should the entrant not consent to the terms and conditions and/or wish to withdraw from the competition, they may do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.